Wednesday, February 18, 2009

digital scrapping

Every once in a while a I get in the mood to do some scrapping but don't want to deal with the mess of paper and glue... so I do some digital scrapping.

My favorite thing about digi scrapping is that I can make my photos whatever size they need to be to fit the space. Plus it is REALLY cheap. You can buy lots of fancy things for digi scrapping but everything I use I find for free.

Some of the sites I like to go to for free stuff are:
http://www.ikeagoddess.blogspot.com/
http://aworkinprogresskits.blogspot.com/

Digi scrapping is really easy. You need to have an editing program on your computer. Then you just open the papers, pictures and elements that you want to use in the program. It's all just using layers and adding all the things you want to use. You can add text, shaddows and any kind of edit that you can find.

Here are a few pages I have made recently....







This one was made using a template. Someone else designed the layout and I just added the papers, photos and text.


You can see other pages I have made at HERE.




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...