Monday, February 23, 2009

Dream come true!!!

Yesterday I was talking with Mike about how nice it would be to sit on a beach alone for a few days... soaking up the sun, relaxing with the sound of the water, reading a good book and spending some quality time with God.

And do you know what he said!?!? "Can you do it for $500?" You bet I can!

So I got online and looked around. I found a hotel right on the beach in Daytona. Booked that and a flight for about a total of $450.

I am beyond pumped! I'm going for five days/four nights in the middle of March. I leave in 22 days! I'm already running through my list to pack in my head.

I do have to admit though that I am a little bit nervous. It's been a long time since I have traveled alone and the last time I did that I took a Greyhound to Boston and had someone meeting me there. But I am looking forward to the adventure that will lead me to sunshine!

Anyways... I have the best husband in the world. He is so great and cares about my needs and is willing to make sacrifices so I can do things like spend a week on the beach... while he stays home with the kids... without complaining. What a gift!!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...