Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jesus loves me!

It still amazes me how many times my reading for Bible in a Year goes right along with what is happening in my life. I was recently reminded of a time in my life when I was full of hurt, anger and bitterness. It took a long time for me to work through forgiveness and deal with it all. It took fully relying on God and a determination greater than I had. But today my heart is whole again and what was in the past no longer makes me hurt or angry.

Psalm 30:1-3, 11-12
I will exalt you, O Lord, for you have lifted me our of the depths and did not let my enemies gloat over me.
O Lord my God, I called to you for help and you healed me.
O Lord, you brought me up from the grave; you spared me from going down in to the pit.

You turned my wailing in to dancing; you removed my sackcloth and clothed me with joy,
That my heart may sing to you and not be silent.
O Lord my God, I will give you thanks forever.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...