Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Project 365

January 31, 2009

Liza is learning how to make silly faces. She only has a few so far but we are working on learning more.

February 1, 2009

Steelers win their sixth superbowl!!

February 2, 2009

The girl loves purses. If you leave one laying where she can get it she WILL get it. Liza's Aunt Rachel came to babysit her and the green purse is hers. Liza got it and got in to it and found a zippy bag. Rachel explained that she used it to pack her lunch... so Liza decided to pack herself a lunch with her plastic fruit.

February 3, 2009

It was the end of the day and I didn't yet get a photo. I've been working on a scrapbook of my cousin's wedding for them and just finished up a page. So I took a photo so you can have a sneak peek. I'm really liking how this scrapbook is turning out. It's going to be hard to give it away.


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...