Sunday, February 8, 2009

Project 365

February 4, 2009

This would be the day that both Liza and Jason got sick. It was a sad, gross day. My poor babies were so exhausted... and so was I.

February 5, 2009

You have no idea how happy I was to see Jason playing and smiling a little bit. After how sick he was yesterday this made my heart happy and I knew he was past the worst of it.

February 6, 2009

As always, Liza likes to play IN things.

February 7, 2009

The thing that you see Liza playing in actually goes under her bed to hold blankets. I looked in her room to check on her and found her just laying there with her blankets on her... resting and relaxing. She does strange things.

February 8, 2009

Today Liza discovered that the world looks pretty cool through my red water bottle. She was pretty amused and so was I!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...