Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Project 365

February 9, 2009

Jason's favorite thing is to put his stuffed animals in his mouth and carry them around like that. He usually just bites right on to the nose and he is always so proud of himself.

February 10, 2009

Liza was hanging out on McQueen and saw that I had my camera out. She came up to me and told me to take her picture... that is a very rare thing. Usually when I get the camera out she refuses to look at me.

February 11, 2009
I didn't get a photo today. I spent the day cleaning and packing, getting ready to go on our little vacation and it was the end of the day before I realized that I never got my camera out.

February 12, 2009

Just a cute picture of my little cutie Jason. I can't believe he is almost 1!!

February 13, 2009

I've been trying to get a book like this for a few weeks now. I saw one at Borders in our mall and was just waiting to get a coupon in my email. The coupon came and the book was gone!! Bummer. I found this one today while we were out doing some shopping. It's basically a super large, detailed book that is written like a class.... just for my specific camera! I can't wait to see what all I can learn from it.

February 14, 2009
This is me beating Mike at some mini golf. :) We had the weekend without the kids and saw a coupon for golf... buy one game get one free... so we figured why not! There was no one else there and we had a great time. It was the first of many things that I beat Mike at during the weekend.

February 15, 2009
We picked the kids up from my parents today. It was so nice to see them again after being gone for three days. We bought them these little stuffed animals... dogs... and they loved them. Jason did what he usually does and put it in his mouth. He loves when some bites on the other end and plays with him. It's like two animals fighting for the toy... but it makes Jason laugh so we do it!

February 16, 2009
While staying at Grandma's for the weekend Liza was introduced to play dough. She loves it. Will sit for a REALLY long time in her own little world with play dough. She likes to make snowmen, snakes and cookies.



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...