Saturday, February 21, 2009

Project 365

I was typing this blog and realized I was writing January instead of February on all the dates... turns out I did that on my last Project 365 blog as well. No one mentioned it. I should go fix that though.

February 17, 2009

Once again my hat has been stolen. My kids both insist that they need it if I decide to wear it.... it's cute... but it is also probably the reason that I can not find it right now.

February 18, 2009

Jason is always so cute when I put him to bed. I love him!! He just makes my heart so happy. The name Jason means "healer" and I can't even begin to count the number of times he has already healed my heart just by smiling and being himself.

February 19, 2009

I'm wrapping presents for Jason's birthday. He turns one tomorrow... already! The year has flown by. I bought him a bunch of toys over the summer at garage sales so he will be getting plenty.

February 20, 2009

It's Jason's birthday!! My baby boy is one. Ahhh! Where did the year go? He was so cute eating his little cupcake. He didn't really care about opening his presents... but he did enjoying playing with them once they were opened.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...