Friday, March 6, 2009

Big Girl Bed



We finally got around to switching Liza's crib into a toddler bed. She was pretty excited about it. Last night was her first time sleeping in it and she did really GREAT! I told her that she wasn't supposed to get out of bed after I put her in and she listened... so well that even when she dropped her bear she didn't get out of bed to pick it up.

About 3:00 in the morning I woke up to Liza screaming. I found her standing in the middle of her room crying. I'm guessing she fell out. She was just upset but after a few hugs laid back down and slept the rest of the night.

I had told her that when she wakes up she is supposed to wait for me to tell her she could get out but it was ok for her to call for me. Such a good girl.... this morning I hear her sweet little voice saying "Mommy. Mommy." And there she was sitting in bed waiting for me... just like I asked her to.





I LOVE LIZA!!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...