Monday, March 23, 2009

Day 3 Sunrise

Every morning as I watched the sunrise I got Here Comes the Sun by the Beatles stuck in my head. Of course I only knew the line "Here comes the sun, do do do do, here comes the sun" and it kept running over and over in my head.... yet, crazily enough, it never got annoying. Anyways... you can listen to it as you read and look at my pictures of the sunrise I got on my third morning.





I almost didn't wake up for this one. I was really tired when I went to bed and decided to turn my alarm off. I told God that if it was going to be different than the past two days that He could wake me up. I woke up just a few minutes before my alarm would have gone off. I'm glad I got up because it was BEAUTIFUL!!










media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...