Sunday, March 22, 2009

Flying



I really enjoy flying. It's not too often I get to see the ground from up so high so I love getting a window seat and watching as I fly. I love the clouds, the mountains, the roads. I think it is neat how you can see how planned out the newer neighborhoods are.... all the driveways are exactly the same length and everything seems so exact. I love seeing the rivers snaking their way along and the farm fields all plotted out.

But what I loved most about this flight.... I left Pittsburgh airport early Tuesday morning. There was a lot of fog and it seemed so dark and gloomy. But as soon as we broke through the clouds the sun came right in my window, warmed me up and put a smile on my face. I was on my way to Florida!




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...