Wednesday, March 25, 2009

The last sunrise.



Saturday was my last day. I was leaving Florida on a plane at 10:30am. I didn't want to go. I could live on a beach with nothing to do and be really happy.

Lisa and I woke up for the sunrise. Once again it was beautiful. And it was nice to be able to get some pictures of myself on my trip! (Thank you Lisa!)













During my time in Florida I would stop and ask people if they would like me to get a picture of their whole family together. I know how much it sucks to never get a nice family photo because I am always behind the camera. I knew the "family photographers" would appreciate a nice picture that they were actually able to be in. So I would use their cameras and give them a memory.

It paid off. While Lisa and I were hanging on the beach, taking photos of the sunrise, a stranger walked up to us and asked if we would like our picture together. And it was awesome because he wasn't afraid of my big camera and he wasn't shy. He took a few and got us some nice pictures. Thank you stranger!!




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...