Thursday, March 12, 2009

Project 365

I've really been slacking on keeping up with the blogs. And I have been slacking on getting my camera out. I keep getting to the end of my days and thinking "OH NO! I haven't got a picture yet today." Not good. I do intend to finish out the year. And I apologize if the pictures are a little boring this time. We will all just have to get over it. :)

March 4, 2009

We had a family date. We got Wendy's as usual because Liza loves the burgers and actually eats them. I love the burgers too. And Jason likes the fries. It's a cheap date.

March 5, 2009

This is how we do it.... backpacks with tails. (Or leashes.) I know a lot of people hate them and think it's like treating your kid like a dog.... but honestly... I don't really care what they think. I have two kids and they can get crazy. I like the idea of keeping them close and know that they can't run off and get hit by cars or whatever. Plus they really like the monkeys. They even like to wear them around the house.

March 6, 2009

We had a little play date today. Our neighbors and good friends came over for lunch. Liza and Ava LOVE each other and Liza was sooo excited to get to show Ava her "girl big bed". They climbed in, tucked each other in and hung out for a while. It was cute.

March 7, 2009

Jason's new shirt... I saw it and thought it was cute and it was cheap so I bought it. And I am glad I did because Mike got all excited because he used to love reading the books with these characters when he was little. The shirt says "My dad is Mr. Strong."

March 8, 2009

I had my suitcase out because it smelled like our basement and I was trying to get it smelling better for my trip. I left it in the dining room and Liza found it and decided it was a good place to hang out.

March 9, 2009
Mike took a few pics today but they all had me in them and I was looking horrible... so I decided not to share any. :)

March 10, 2009

The hat thief. I can not wear a hat when this kid is around because he will take it. But I guess that is ok since he tries to put it on his head and is super cute.

March 11, 2009

I still have my flowers and I still love them. They aren't as bright as when I bought them but they still make me smile.

March 12, 2009

I just finished this book today. It's a good one. You should read it!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...