Monday, March 16, 2009

Project 365

March 13, 2009

We had a little play date at the mall today. We met our friends for lunch and then some time in the play area. Liza loves it. You get her there and take her shoes off and the kid goes WILD. She has to do EVERYTHING. And she doesn't stop until you drag her out. She kept telling me all morning before we went that she had to "drive the boat". So here she is driving the boat. I think she learned it from watching Little People lately... there is a boat in the video.

March 14, 2009

We had a big box from when we got Jason's carseat and the kids have been enjoying playing in it. Liza was being super cute and actually kind of posing and smiling for the camera. (I know... same outfit as yesterday... get over it haha.)

March 15, 2009

It was a BEAUTIFUL day today so we headed outside for a walk. I've always taken shadow pics when there is no one else around to take a picture for me. I used to do this with Mike on our road trips so we would have pictures of us at the places we went to. Now I have to take shadow pictures to get a family photo. From the top it's Liza, Mike, Me and Jason. And the kids are wearing their monkeys. :)

March 16, 2009
That would be today... and I won't be getting a photo today because I have charged the batteries, cleared the memory cards and packed the camera. I leave tomorrow for Florida!!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...