Sunday, March 29, 2009

Project 365

I am not going to post pics from March 17-21 since they would just be of my trip and I already posted a ton of them. So I will pick up with the day after I got home....

March 22, 2009

Jason must be growing. The kid has been eating like we never feed him! He will just go to the kitchen and cry. So I thought it fitting that I get a photo of him stuffing his face.

March 23, 2009

I found an Elmo shirt at the thrift store. Liza is in love with Elmo so I figured even though it isn't girly it was only $1 so I might as well get it. She loves it. Would wear it every day if I let her. I told her I wanted to get a picture of her in her Elmo shirt and she decided she wasn't going to cooperate. She pulled the pillow up to cover her shirt and then went back to watch VeggieTales.

March 24, 2009
I'm pretty sure I skipped a photo today. I've been slacking. I think it is tough sometimes to get a photo every day because there are sooo many days that we just do the same things we always do and nothing exciting happens.

March 25, 2009

Michael got the photo for today. Liza has been my little buddy lately. I often sit in my papasan chair and just relax and the kids run around and entertain me. But lately.... Liza has been crawling in to the chair and sitting with me. Just resting. Snuggin. I love it!

March 26, 2009

Mike came to Liza's gymnastic class with us today. I'm so glad he got to experience her cuteness. I could tell that he enjoyed it a ton.

March 27, 2009



Two for today. Jason fell asleep at nap time in Mike's arms. It's not often that I get to take a picture of Jason because he is a light sleeper and I am afraid a flash will wake him up. The second pic is Liza at the end of naptime. She was still sleeping but I needed to get her up because we were leaving. I love watching Liza sleep... she's always so cute and peaceful.

March 28, 2009

Jason loves bath time. He is learning to splash a lot and he enjoys it.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...