Sunday, May 24, 2009

Family Time



I love when we have nice days and Mike is home early from work. We enjoy just going outback and playing with the kids. They make us smile and it is nice to spend simple time together as a family.

Jason is getting so big! He has learned how to use the slide all by himself.



Every time we play outback we have to go up to the swings for a few minutes. Liza loves them but she gets bored quick.... which is ok with me because usually I am the one sitting on the swing with Jason and I get kind of motion sick on swings. How lame is that!?!! I'm always happy to let someone else swing with him.





Have I mentioned lately how much I love this little boy named Jason!? He is 15 months old already. 15 months!!! I can't believe that I have had him in my life for that long already.





Liza is currently obsessed with the puffy flowers. She walks all over the yard picking them. She is slowly expanding her boundaries because she has picked all the ones within the boundaries. Sneaky little girl!



This dump truck really is amazing. The kids enjoy going for rides in it. Michael makes it so much more fun for them... maybe they will realize that my rides aren't as exciting and they won't ask me to give them rides anymore. :)





Sometimes it's the simplest times that are the most fun and memorable as a family.
Posted by Picasa

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...