Sunday, May 31, 2009

Neighborhood Reunion



A month or two ago some old friends from the neighborhood found me on facebook. We were friends growing up and once I went to college I really lost touch with all of them. Some of them I would see when I came home to visit my parents because they are still in the area... but really it has been YEARS!!

I knew I would be heading home to my mom's so I decided to plan a little reunion. We just had dinner and visited for a short time and everyone brought their families. It's kind of strange that we all have kids now because we played together when we were kids... from the time we were probably five or six years old.





It was really nice to catch up with everyone and dig up some old memories. I'm so glad that we got together and maybe next time we can do a girls night out and leave the kids and the guys at home.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...