Monday, May 4, 2009

Project 365

April 30, 2009

Liza found out that it is fun to sit on the arm of the couch while listening to and singing along with her music.


Jason found the heater and decided it would be a good seat. It's behind our papasan chair and I am thinking he went back there to hid from Liza (because she has been doing everything she can think of to annoy him lately) but Liza found him anyways and decided to join him.

May 1, 2009

I finished a scrapbook today. It is for my cousin and his wife of their wedding.

May 2, 2009

My mom and dad came our for a visit today. Liza loves when we see them and has so much fun playing with them. Papa Mike taught Liza how to make flower pots in her sandbox. :)

May 3, 2009

Today was National Scrap Day so I got together with my friend Tanya to scrap. I started Jason's ABC book. It's highlights from his first year... something for every letter. I'm excited to be making a book for myself again because the last two I did were for other people. I don't think this one will take too long because I want to keep it really simple. This page isn't done yet... needs some journaling.

May 4, 2009

Today was one of those days. We were all on each others nerves. So I put in a movie... Cars... a favorite in this house. I got the kids chairs out and got them all cozy. It was a nice break in the crazy day.


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...