Saturday, May 23, 2009

Project 365

May 17, 2009

We got this new shirt for Liza and I told her that it says "Daddy's cup cake". She loved it. She went around all day saying "Daddy's cup CAAAAAKE!"

May 18, 2009

Jason loves riding this horse. He says "wee haw! wee haw!"

May 19, 2009

Liza made a "slide". She put a blanket on the arm of the chair and then slid.... or shall I say fell... off on to the floor... over and over and over. She was sooo proud of herself for making a slide in the house. Such a creative little girl haha.

May 20, 2009

I found Liza like this. She told me "I swimmin".


Poor Jason was sick for a few days. He had a fever today. I think it was a combo of him getting a cold from me and his molars working their way in. He's chillin with Daddy, watching a movie... because that is what we do when we are sick.

May 21, 2009

My new Bible study started today. Me and a few friends are doing For Women Only by Shaunti Feldhahn. I think it's going to be a good one!

May 22, 2009

Jason... hanging by the window like he often does... watching the cars go by and saying "vrroomm vrrooomm".
Posted by Picasa

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...