Saturday, May 30, 2009

Project 365

May 23, 2009

This is what Jason does when you ask him what a horse says... he makes a little horse sound and pushes his belly out as far as he can. Cutest. Thing. Ever.

May 24, 2009

Liza doing some entertaining... as always.

May 25, 2009

We were waiting for the Memorial Day Parade to start. It was the first time that the kids went to a parade.

May 26, 2009

Just messing around with my camera today and got this cute picture of Jason.

May 27, 2009
I got busy today and forgot to get my camera out. It happens from time to time.

May 28, 2009

Liza at her little class at the gym. It was her turn at hopscotch. She doesn't really get the whole one foot, two feet jumping thing... but she gave it a good try. :)

May 29 2009

We headed up to St. Marys to visit with family. I caught Jason and Daddy having a fun moment.

May 30, 2009

We went to a park in St. Marys and they had a merry-go-round. Liza had never been on one before but she loooves to spin and get dizzy. So we put her on. There was another boy hanging out on the merry-go-round and he decided he was going to push while Liza sat in the middle... and that's all she did... just sat there spinning. I think she liked it.

May 31, 2009

Today I got together with some people that I grew up with. We all lived in the same neighborhood but after moving away I never ran in to them any more. It's been YEARS! It was a lot of fun to catch up and meet all their kids.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...