Sunday, May 10, 2009

Smmoooosh!



Mike and I went to one of his cousins weddings on Saturday. My mom came out and watched the kids and we got to just go and enjoy the day. It was a really nice, simple wedding and the bride was absolutely gorgeous!

It had been a loooong time since I had to get dressed up for something... wait, I lie... I've been to a few weddings in the past year but I can never find dress clothes I like. I looked EVERYWHERE to find a dress that would work and finally at Target I found this simple black dress. I was pretty pumped about the pockets because then I could put my hand in it for pictures like Mike does. :)



I was also super excited because I got to wear my AWESOME red shoes!... which are kind of hard to walk in. It's not like I wear heals very often. But I didn't fall haha. (They are like four inch heals!)

During the reception Mike and I were placed at a table with his sister and some of his cousins. We had a good time just visiting and talking and sharing stories. One of our stories somehow led in to how Mike has been teaching Liza to make the smooshy face... and somehow we were able to convince quite a few people to give it a try for the camera! The bride even did it. :) I would post more pics of people but since my blog is public and I haven't warned them I will be nice this time.







It was really funny. We would take some pictures and then look through them and just laugh with each other. It's fun when everyone just gets a little silly and we can all have a good laugh. I suggest you give it a try... get your camera out next time you are with some friends and just start convincing everyone to make smooshy faces for you.

Smmmoooosh!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...