Monday, May 4, 2009

Thanks!

Thanks to every one who responded to my request for preschool type ideas to work on with Liza. I'm really excited to help her learn and explore her world more. I am sure that I will be posting more information that I have found in the future but for now I am going to tell you about the site I have been looking at today.

Preschool Express

This site has everything. As you look down the list on the side you will see all kinds of stations.... art, themes, music, celebrations, etc. And each one is loaded with information. Want to help you kid learn about and do activities for Mothers Day? There are a few ideas.

The feature that I think I might just love is the calendar. They have one with preschool activities and one with toddler activities. This is great because if you aren't good at getting organized and figuring out how to put all these activities together during the week they do it for you. Every day has a suggested activity and they help the child learn all kinds of skills... math, cooking, art, senses, science, music, movement, etc.

There is a TON of information and ideas on this site. I have also found some of the themes have a list of books that stick with that idea. Very helpful!

I'm really looking forward to doing a lot of fun activities with Liza (and Jason!) this summer. Going on "field trips" and discovering new things.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...