Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Alone time

I am one of those people that every so often needs to be alone... completely alone. That makes vacations hard because you don't always get much time to yourself.

I've been at my mom's since Friday night and I love coming here. But the problem is that I can't get out alone. Also, Mike isn't here with me. He was for a few days but had to go back for work. And let me just say that I MISS HIM! He is such a HUGE help with the kids. I am completely exhausted without him. (Well the fact that my kids have been waking up between 6-6:30AM probably adds to that exhaustion.)

I'm going home on Thursday but I have to admit that I was ready to go this morning. If I didn't have plans for tomorrow night I would be on the road home. I miss my bed, my home, my husband and my space.

I'm going to go get lost in a book now.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...