Sunday, June 28, 2009

Date Night!



On Friday night Mike's wonderful mom and dad watched the kids for us so that we could go out out for a few hours. We ate dinner at Texas Roadhouse and had some really good food. Stuffed. Since it is in the mall we had to stop in a few shops just because there were good sales going on.

After dinner and the mall we headed to the park and set up Ladder Ball. We used to get to play this game all the time but it's kind of not a good idea to be chucking golf balls with little kids running around. (Not to mention that they insist on going to the swings and slides.)





I lost really bad. It was embarrassing. I told him that it was his fault I lost because he made me nervous by taking pictures of me the whole time. It was distracting. Gotta give it to him for good strategy.



We had a really nice night out. I enjoy the time I get with just Michael.


media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...