Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Lisa and Jeff



My sister brought her boyfriend with her from Florida so he could meet the family. (We like him.)

A while ago my sister had told me that they never have any nice pictures of the two of them together so I told them I would do a little photo shoot with them when they came up. And that is exactly what we did.

I got a few pictures that I was happy with. I still have so much to learn. But that is what this photo shoot was.... an opportunity to learn, find my weaknesses and improve on them.

For some reason I liked them all better when I turned them to sepia... not sure why... but that is what I liked so that is what you get to see. :)









It would have been nice if I had had more time to find some other locations... but I didn't. Maybe next time. This time we just walked down to some woods and tracks that we used to play on as kids. It was a nice trip down memory lane and a fun time with Lisa and Jeff.

I even got them to do a smooshy face!




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...