Monday, June 29, 2009

Park Time

Once the kids got too cold swimming we got them dressed and let them play at the park by the lake for a little while. Going to the park is another thing I don't do unless I have some help so the kids enjoy it every time we get to go.

Michael always makes the swings really fun for the kids. They laugh tons and want more.









After a good time on the swings they just wandered around the rest of the playground checking everything out and discovering new swings. Liza found a little seat to play on and told me she was making me cheeseburgers. I think it is awesome that her pretend plays always involves food and sleep haha. AWESOME!



Jason loved getting to climb the steps all by himself and then going down the twisty slide. He's such a big boy!





I love spending time with my family! It never gets old!!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...