Sunday, June 14, 2009

Project 365

June 7, 2009

We got the water colors out for the first time and Liza painted a coffee filter to make a butterfly. It was cute... she was really into it... concentrating.

June 8, 2009

Jason has changed sooo much in the past few weeks. He talks a ton and is learning EVERYTHING. He's been picking up the phone, putting it to his ear and walking around saying "wOOO". (That would be hewO... with only the wO)

June 9, 2009

We played outside today and of course Liza had to run down the hill at least a few times. She's got speed!

June 10, 2009


I got a movie for you today. Liza can count from 1-14 but she gets a little confused sometimes. Lately she goes from nine back to two as you see in the video. Anyways... it's all cute. :)

June 11, 2009
I didn't get the camera out today. I was gone most of the day... Mike had a rainday and I needed a day off as well... so I went to a mall and did some shopping and then sat at Panera and read for a while. I got home in time for dinner and after that Mike took the kids to his parent's for a while and I got to get the house cleaned. It was a good day and I have a GREAT husband!!

June 12, 2009

Liza's coloring is getting a lot better. Rarely will she just scribble all over the page anymore. And she uses lots of different colors.

June 13, 2009

We had a pizza and movie night. The kids love doing this... because they LOVE pizza and they love movies. And Mike and I love it because it makes for an easy night for all of us.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...