Sunday, June 21, 2009

Project 365

June 14, 2009

Not a spectacular picture at all... however I was super excited that I FINALLY figured out how to get the focus in front/blur in the background effect ON PURPOSE!

June 15, 2009

This is what will happen if you ask Jason "where is your tongue?" One day I made the mistake of asking him right after that "where is your nose". He ended up keeping one finger on his tongue and putting the other one IN his nose. It was pretty cute. (As is almost everything that Jason does.)

June 16, 2009

We spent half of the day at the Pittsburgh zoo. The kids really enjoy seeing all the animals.

June 17, 2009

We like making silly faces. This seems to be the only one Liza ever remembers without me asking her to do a different one.

July 18, 2009

I ordered these two books a while ago and have been WAITING for them to come. I am hoping to find good advice in both of them.

July 19, 2009

Liza got to play with play-dough today. She calls it "tway-dough". Her favorite things to make are worms and bread. I have to pet the soft worms and pretend to eat the bread. It's fun.

July 20, 2009

Liza and Jason love to play in Liza's bedroom. There are LOTS of toys in the room but their favorite thing is the bed. Liza will try to tuck Jason in and he will scream at her. They both jump OFF the bed. And sometimes they just sit there and laugh at each other.

July 21, 2009

It's Father's Day!! I love my family.

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...