Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Project 365

June 22, 2009

It's kind of amusing to watch the kids play in the backyard. One of them will be totally in to something and look up and realize the other is doing something different. At that point they decide to follow and so they quite often end up doing the same thing.

June 23, 2009

We were invited to a water play date today and Liza had a blast on all the cool water toys.

June 24, 2009

Jason still isn't too sure about this thing called swimming.

June 25, 2009

I bought Jason a pair of sandals. This is the first time I put them on his feet. He cried at me and screamed... just like when I first got him shoes. He got over it though.

June 26, 2009

Mike didn't work today and we got to go out on a date. I love getting time with just Michael!

June 27, 2009

Mike didn't work again today and it was beautiful outside... so we had a family date at the lake and Liza was my fearless little swimmer!

June 28, 2009

Liza loooves to read. I have her play in her room by herself after breakfast and most days I find her sitting quietly reading a book. Too cute!





media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...