Sunday, June 28, 2009

Three day weekend... WHAT!??

I don't think this has EVER happened before in the summer. Mike works Monday-Saturday. The only days I have him at home are Sundays and rainy days. But this weekend he didn't work Friday or Saturday and both days were really nice out!

I have so enjoyed having him home for a few days in a row. And with the weather being nice we were able to get outside and have some fun. I also took advantage of having him at home to play with the kids and was able to get some good cleaning done.

It's been a great weekend.

Friday night we had a date night. Saturday we had a family date and went swimming at the lake. And tonight we are going to a friends house for a picnic.

I'm feeling a little spoiled and thinking I should get Mike at home every Friday, Saturday and Sunday during the summer. :)

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...