Saturday, July 25, 2009

I love my Liza.

Even though I can often get sooo frustrated with Liza that I want to lock her in her room and never let her out again... I have to admit that there are sooo many times that she still makes my heart melt.

Nap time is always at 1:00. Liza doesn't always fall asleep right away but she always stays in her bed until she does.

Well today about 40 minutes after putting her down for her nap I heard these little sounds coming from her room. I opened her door to find her out of bed, standing at her shelves that hold a bunch of her toys. I said "What are you doing!?" and she said "pee!"

Without much looking around or thinking we just ran to the bathroom. When she was done I went to put her back in bed. That is when I realized that she had cleaned her room! She wasn't out of bed playing... she was out of bed cleaning her room!!!

Can't get mad about that haha.



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...