Sunday, July 26, 2009

I'm a lucky girl!

This is my handsome husband Michael...



Michael is wonderful! He is so good to me that it almost isn't fair. I've never met someone more caring, patient, understanding or accepting.

This past week has been a difficult one for me. I've been tired, depressed, frustrated... exhausted. Michael listened as I went on and on and on and on complaining about the why behind each one of those... then he stepped in and lifted my burden for a while.

He has given me so much time to just unwind, get time to myself, get out of the house... and even to just lay around and do nothing or get lost in a book. He's been doing a lot around the house and taking care of the kids.

I have to say that he has saved my sanity and I am the luckiest girl alive. Mike loves me unconditionally... even on the days that I really do not deserve it. Because of him I want to be a better person and learn to love like he does.

(Currently... the kids are napping, I just woke up from a nap... and Mike is out doing the grocery shopping!! He's a good man!)




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...