Saturday, July 18, 2009

Lollipop, lollipop....


Liza can be quite the little stinker... especially when I get my camera out. She will refuse to smile and will look in any direction except for somewhere near the camera. It gets frustrating because she is sooo so beautiful and I LOVE taking pictures of her. Maybe someday she will learn to be all cute and pose... maybe.

She got a blue lollipop the other day for using the potty and she ended up with a blue tongue and face. I was able to get a picture of her and then show it to her. She was definitely amused and continued to let me take pictures of her.





I love her smile. I love her eyes... and I definitely love her faces!!





Liza is going to have a gazillion pictures of herself by the time she moves out someday. I just can't help myself.








media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...