Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Project 365

June 29, 2009

Jason finally figured out how to fill the big bucket with sand. Of course that didn't last long because he discovered that it is even MORE fun to dump the sand outside of the sandbox... so we had to put the lid back on for a while.

June 30, 2009

I put Liza's little purple dress on her today. She was sitting at the table coloring and she just stood up and said "take my picture!" So of course I had to go get the camera out. I've been trying to get her to WANT to have her picture taken for a looong time!

July 1, 2009

I visited with my friend Melinda today and we stopped by Kinzua Bridge to see the damage from the tornado a few years ago.

July 2, 2009

Playing with my babies! (I know I look gross but I had just come back from the gym.)

July 3, 2009

We were watching a movie and Jason got tired so he just kind of cuddled up in his chair. He's so stinkin cute... all. the. time!

July 4, 2009

Liza was sooo excited when I got out the numbers and set it up for hopscotch. I bought it a year ago at a garage sale for 25 cents and finally got it out. She was running around saying "Thank you Mommy! Thank you!" I loved it.

July 5, 2009

Jason was pushing the mower and Liza decided that she wanted to be a "people twain". She does this to Jason all the time... and it kind of pushes him around a little because she goes faster than he does. He hates it haha.

July 6, 2009

Isn't he the cutest little boy EVER!? He was so exhausted and it always amazes me the funny positions kids can sleep in. If I slept like that I am sure my one wrist would ache for DAYS!

July 7, 2009

See that brown line under Liza's lower lip? Chocolate. She is STILL potty training (someone help me!!) and her reward for staying dry and using the potty is now M&Ms. She loves them. I have no idea how she gets chocolate all over her face from M&Ms but she does. Every time she gets some. Silly girl.




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...