Monday, July 13, 2009

Project 365

You have probably noticed that pretty much ALL of my photos from Project 365 (a photo a day for a year) are of my kiddos. I can't help it! I love them! AND... I have to admit that I am much more comfortable taking pictures of people than I am of nature and things. I have no one to push me out of my comfort zone except for myself. No one is giving me projects, new ideas to try, grading me, etc. So if I don't push myself to try new things no one will. And so I have. I decided that for this week I will not be using photos of MY kids.

July 8, 2009

I love summertime because Michael always stops on his way home from work to pick me some fresh flowers. They sit by my sink because that is the only place I have to put them where the kids can't get to them and I still see them often.

July 9, 2009

I read a blog post about catching sun flare. I was out at a park just messing around with my camera, trying to get something for the day that was not of my children when I remembered the post and decided to give it a try. I had fun just giving a go. Yay for sun flare. :)

July 10, 2009

Ok... I know I said pictures other than my kids this week but we are potty training Liza and stuck at home and I haven't really been getting my camera out much some days. So today you get a photo of Liza... she got popcorn in her bowl for keeping her big girl panties dry. She just sat in her chair, chillin and eating her popcorn. I thought it was cute.

July 11, 2009

We were visiting with our friends and I got this super cute picture of their daughter.

July 12, 2009

My sister-in-law's bridal shower was today and there was some YUMMY fruit! The pineapple was amazing.





media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...