Saturday, July 18, 2009

Project 365

July 13, 2009

Liza got this puzzle as a present during potty training. I figured I would have to sit and do it with her... which I did do it twice with her... She didn't want to stop so I told her she had to do it on her own... and she did!!! It took a while but she did it without much help from me at all.

July 14, 2009

Liza got a lollipop for using the potty. She was amused with her blue tongue.

July 15, 2009

We took a walk up and down the road today. When I take the kids out by myself I always put on their monkeys. (You could call it a leash. I know people hate them... if you are one of those people don't hate me for using them!!) Jason was tugging on the tail and saying "Guck!!! Guck!" (That is Jason speak for "stuck! Stuck!") He likes to run.

July 16, 2009
I slacked today and didn't use the camera.

July 17, 2009

Ava came over to play with Liza today. They are really cute together... and they are both potty training and when one goes the other has to go too. It's fun.

July 18, 2009

Jason has been watching Liza and decided that he likes to sit on the litte potty while she is on the big one. Too bad he isn't a little bit older because he's been doing everything she does and would probably be trained in a day.




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...