Tuesday, July 7, 2009

So I'm freaking out just a little bit.

My husband's sister is getting married in September (yay!) and I have been asked to do the photography.

I am NOT a professional photographer. I have no training. I don't know a lot of the technical stuff. Can I get a nice shot? Sure. But a wedding!!?? You can't redo a wedding!

Since my sister-in-law insisted I do it I found someone to help me. I figured that would take a little bit of pressure off and I would be a little bit more comfortable. But yesterday I got an email letting me know my helper was no longer able to help. :( I immediately freaked out again! And I'm still freaking out a bit. I wish there was a crash course on photography that I could take over the next two months. Or someone that would be willing to show me a few things. Or perhaps I could just crash a few weddings, sit in the back and watch the photographer. Not that that would teach me technical stuff but maybe it would give me some ideas haha. I'll take all the help I can get right now.

If you are one of my friends who enjoys photography a ton and has nothing to do on Sept. 6 and would like to help me out... I'm desperate haha. I would love to have someone else with me. It would just make me a lot more comfortable and relaxed. However... if I am alone, then I am alone and I will do my best. (And I will hope and pray for a really nice day so we can get outside for most of the pictures!)



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...