Thursday, July 2, 2009

Visiting with Felchia!

Yesterday was a crazy day. I did A LOT of driving for one day... for me anyways. I headed to my hometown of St. Marys, PA to visit with some friends that I have not seen in a loooong time. We used to go to youth group together and hang out tons and somewhere along the way we all moved away and lost touch. Felchia, Melinda and I were all supposed to get together but Felchia's plans changed last minute and she had to hit the road early for her nine hour drive back home. So I only got to meet up with her for about 20 minutes.... but I am glad that I got to see her.



She has a really beautiful family and her little girl is absolutely adorable. I wish we would have had more time together but I am sure now that we are calling and keeping in touch again that it will happen again sometime.



I've been meeting up with so many friends that I haven't seen in forever this summer and it has been so much fun.






media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...