Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Baby showers?

In a little over two weeks I will be hosting a baby shower for my friend. I have never hosted a baby shower before and it's been a while since I have been to one. I love planning events and doing things for others so I am sure I will have lots of fun through this entire process.

Today I am working on making the invitations. :) I like doing things as cheaply (but still nice) as possible. I ended up having to reserve the meeting room at Panera Bread for the shower which means I have to get their food... so that means I am going to try to cut everywhere else possible. I had all the things I needed to make a cute, simple invitation... just takes a lot of cutting and gluing!

One area where I could use a little help with ideas is games. I would love it if you could share with me some games (or anything really) that you saw done at a baby shower that you loved. Or if there is something that you absolutely hated and think should never be done again please share that too! Any ideas will be helpful at this point!

Since I am asking for help... party favors? And what kind of prizes have you seen given at baby showers that won't make me go broke?

Can't wait to read all your ideas! (That means you should definitely leave a comment so I have something to read later!)



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...