Friday, August 28, 2009

Conversations with Liza

When I was potty training Liza we used her bear to teach her the process. She had to pull it's panties down, have it pee and wipe it's bum. Then pull the panties back up and pretend to wash it's hands.

Every morning after breakfast I have her play in her room. I put her potty in there so that she can go when she needs to.

This is the conversation we just had....

LIZA: (while holding her bear over the gate butt up) I hafta wipe his bum.
ME: Just pretend.
LIZA: NO! I HAFTA WIPE HIS BUM!!
ME: Fine. (I handed her a small piece of toilet paper.)

She wiped it's bum. Crumpled up the toilet paper.

LIZA: Here. (holding the toilet paper out to me.)
ME: Gee. Thanks.
LIZA: You welcome.

At least she is polite haha.



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...