Sunday, August 30, 2009

I am blessed.

I have the most wonderful husband in the whole world! No kidding... he takes first. I'm standing by that and you won't be able to convince me to budge. (I also have the cutest boy and cutest girl in the world haha.)

It is so great to be married to someone who knows me... knows my heart, knows what I am and what I am not. He is supportive, understanding and often my voice of sanity.

He is patient when I need him to be patient. Strong when I need strength. Understanding all the time. He listens as I ramble on and on about nothing... really actually LISTENS! He accepts me just as I am and encourages me as I grow and change... but never forces or demands the change. He loves me unconditionally. And I never have to tell him to take the garbage out. :)

He is my best friend and I couldn't imagine spending my life with any one else.





media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...