Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just Rambling...

I am super excited for this weekend! Saturday and Sunday I am heading to Akron, OH (without the husband or kids) to visit with some friends that I haven't seen in YEARS! We all worked at a camp together for a couple of summers and the one couple (they met at camp) are visiting the states and wanted to see everyone. Yay! I love meeting up with old friends!


Liza likes to call Jason "boy". Every once in a while they will be playing and I will hear Liza say "come here boy" or "hey boy". It's totally CUTE!


Jason has the best smile and laugh in the entire world. I love the kid. And he is so cuddly. He will just climb in my lap, lay his head on my shoulder and just rest there. I love it. He is 1 1/2 today! Such a big boy already!


I've been going to the gym almost every morning lately. I like it. It's fun. It makes me feel good... and they watch my kids for me for an hour and a half. With all the crying going on here lately who wouldn't take advantage of that! Talk about getting motivated to get to the gym!


I'm exhausted and I would like to sleep for a day. I'm staying at a hotel Saturday night... by myself... in a king size bed. I might never wake up.


I REALLY hate cleaning my house. I know hate is a strong word blah blah blah... but really I mean it... I hate cleaning. I feel like all I ever do is clean. I pick up only to have it be a complete mess again in an hour. Can I just throw out all the toys and dishes and stuff? It would make things a lot easier when it comes to cleaning.


This is a really pointless post. I'm bored. But I have a new favorite song. Have a listen...




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...