Tuesday, August 25, 2009

MckLinky... Laughter

This week's Blog Hop theme is "TIME TO LAUGH". Post your favorite joke, cartoon, funny picture or video. We all need a good laugh sometimes, what a great way to start the week..

I love, love, LOVE to laugh! And therefore I think this weeks Mcklinky blog hop is an awesome idea and I can't wait to browse around and see what others have posted!

When I need a good laugh I go to askaninja.com. There are a ton of videos and they all make me laugh. It's just plain silliness. I wanted to post one here for you but it wouldn't size right. :( Click the link to check some out. :)

As a backup I found some videos of Liza. I know this first one looks a little crazy and dangerous... but she was REALLY good at walking around with a hat on her head and would do it all the time.

Crazy kid


And this one is Liza when she was about two or three months old. I was making the stupidest sound and she was cracking up. It makes my heart happy to watch it.

Easily Amused









MckLinky Blog Hop

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...