Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Mini Mommy

Recently Liza has turned in to a little mother often repeating things that I have told her. She is always telling Jason what to do or not do. She's looking out for him and trying to protect him (which usually means DRAGGING him where she wants him to be.) It's cute. Sometimes.

The other night we were all in the car. Mike was teasing me so I reacted like I quite often do and just reached out and smacked his shoulder. (I'm sure you have already figured out where this is going.)

Liza... being the good little girl that she is... decides to stick up for her Daddy and correct Mommy. I hear this little voice come from the back seat...

"Don't hit Daddy!"

I just sat in my seat thinking "you have GOT to be kidding me! Please tell me I did not just get corrected by my not-yet-three-year-old!"

And the worst part... there was nothing I could do about it. She was right. Ugh!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...