Monday, August 10, 2009

Project 365?

On January 1 of this year I decided to start Project 365 for the second time. The first time I tried I only lasted a few months. This time I did great... until a few weeks ago when I got mad at life and quit just about everything for a short time. I do have a couple of pictures... most of them from the past week... to share and I do plan to get back in the groove and start taking a picture every day to share again.




I was playing with Jason and Mike is a great husband because he knows he should pick the camera up and use it once in a while so my kids actually know that I did give birth to them and play with them. Jason was putting his pants on my head and playing peek-a-boo.


Mike always helps get the kids ready for bed and then reads them their Bible story. They have been enjoying their VeggieTales Bible lately. It's a cute one.


Jason has ALWAYS been a belly sleeper... from the day I brought him home from the hospital. (I know... I'm a bad momma... I could have caused him to get SIDS... but he didn't and he is fine.) For a couple days in a row I would find him sleeping on his back like this, breathing real heavy and it was just too cute so I had to take a picture.


Grandma Ann came to visit and we got to go to the zoo. We stopped for a picnic lunch.


Jason and I were relaxing. He was watching TV and I was reading a book. (You can only watch those kid DVDs so many times.)


Last night we went to the lake and had a picnic dinner. Jason really enjoyed his pasta salad. It was a mess!


Ok... I really do plan to get back on track with this and start getting a photo a day. I know most of them are of my kids but I love how I have the little stories that go with the pictures to keep the memories safe.




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...