Sunday, August 16, 2009

Project 365

August 10, 2009

I love this picture! Liza likes to jump off the couch and say "stick it" like she learned to do in gymnastics when jumping off the balance beam. She is always jumping off the couch... but in this picture she just looks so tough! Even though it has been 85 degrees or higher she still likes to get out her winter hat once in a while and wear it. And look at those muscles!! She is one tough little girl!!

August 11, 2009

I met with my friend tonight to make the invitations for our other friends baby shower. We had looked at some stuff online, found an idea that we could work with, made it our own and then cut and glued and stamped and cut and glued and stamped. It was fun!

August 12, 2009

Liza and Jason were playing real cute together. Sometimes they play real nice on the chair and sometimes all they do is try to push the other off. Since they were being cute I decided to run and grab my camera. Mike pulled in the driveway at the same time and I snapped this picture when he walked in the door. Look at Jason's face!! He always gets so excited when Daddy comes home. :)

August 13, 2009

Ava came over to play today. :) They love playing on Liza's bed for some reason. I thought this picture was really cute. They are all just screaming as loud as they can.

August 14, 2009

We had just got done playing in the pool outback and it was almost nap time. The kids were playing in Liza's room and Jason just climbed in to her bed and laid there. He is sooo stinkin cute! And Liza was tucking her bear in and pretending to sleep herself. I love my kids!

August 15, 2009

Liza told me to take her picture and then just kept a straight face. She won't smile when I have the camera out. :( But I still think she is beautiful!!






media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...