Saturday, August 22, 2009

Try, Try Again

My friend is on a weight loss journey and she has decided to blog her story as she goes. It is so refreshing to read a real life, as-it-is-happening account because I believe that sooo many people have the same issues and struggles when it comes to weight loss... whether you want to lose ten pounds or 300 pounds. And we could definitely all use some accountability.

I am so glad that Melissa has decided to share her victories, set backs, emotions, and stories. She has been extremely motivational and encouraging to me as I try to shed these last few pounds of pregnancy weight. (My youngest is 1 1/2!)

Melissa and her husband are starting the couch to 5K running program. If you have been wanting to get in to exercising and need some accountability, a plan and a goal I suggest reading her blog, joining her and helping each other along the way. Life is always more enjoyable when you know you are not alone!

So head on over to her blog... Try, Try Again. Bookmark her page. Become a follower. Leave her some love! She also has information about the Couch to 5K program in her recent posts.



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...