Here are two recipes I like...
1 1/2 cups all purpose flour (I like to do half white flour, half wheat flour.)
1 tsp ground cinnamon
1/2 tsp baking soda
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
1 beaten egg
1 cup sugar (I use 1/2 cup honey instead)
1 cup finely shredded, unpeeled zucchini
1/4 cup cooking oil
1. Grease the bottom and 1/2 inch up sides of an 8x4x2 inch loaf pan; set aside. In a medium bowl combine the flour, cinnamon, baking soda, salt, baking powder, and nutmeg. Make a well in center of flour mixture; set aside.
2. In another medium bowl combine egg, sugar, zucchini, and oil. (If you use honey instead of sugar add it with these ingredients.) Add zucchini mixture all at once to flour mixture. Stir just until moistened (batter should be lumpy). Spoon batter into prepared pan.
3. Bake in 350 degree oven for 50-55 minutes or until a wooden toothpick inserted near center comes out clean. Cool in pan on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Remove from pan. Cool completely.
OVEN-ROASTED POTATOES AND VEGETABLES
2 1/2 cups refrigerated new potato wedges (from 1 lb. 4 oz. bag)
1 medium red bell pepper, cut into 10inch pieces
1 small zucchini, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
4 oz fresh whole mushrooms, quartered (about 1 cup)
2 teaspoons olive oil
1/2 teaspoon dried Italian seasoning
1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
1. Heat oven to 450. Spray 15x10x1 inch pan with cooking spray. In large bowl, toss all ingredients to coat. Spread evenly in pan.
2. Bake 15 to 20 minutes, stirring once halfway through baking time, until vegetables are tender and lightly browned.
Now PLEASE share your zucchini recipes with me. Put them on your blog and send me the link if you have one, email it to me, or just type it up and leave it as a comment. I would really appreciate it!!!!