Friday, September 25, 2009

It's my birthday!

I'm 30... and no it doesn't bother me. Yesterday I was 29 and I felt the same as I do today. :) I'm ok with 30... except for that one moment when Mike made a joke about it... but that's ok because he will be 30 in just a few days as well. :)

Mike came home from work and told me that my present is a one hour massage!!! You have NO IDEA how happy that makes me! I can't wait to make the appointment... although it could take a while to work it out since I will need someone to watch the kids or Mike will have to be home... but it will happen!

I have only had one professional massage before. I had gained some weight and needed a good goal so I set a number and when I lost it I got to get a massage. It was an awesome reward for all my hard work! I've wanted another one ever since but it just hasn't happened.

WAIT! I lie... I got a half hour massage while I was pregnant because it was free... but I didn't really enjoy that one as much. The lady wasn't real good. She was a fill in because the real person was on vacation or something. Boo.

But I am looking forward to getting my birthday present!

Tomorrow we were going to go to a fall festival in the morning but it's supposed to be cold and rainy so we will probably skip that... and I will just have to go to garage sales or something instead. :) Then Mike invited some of my family out for the evening to celebrate with me. On Sunday he worked out a baby sitter for a few hours and we get to spend some quality time out together.

It's gonna be a fun weekend!



media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...