Monday, September 28, 2009

Rachel and Greg

A few weeks ago Mike's sister got married and I got to do the photography. It freaked me out but I still had so much fun and I am pretty pleased with the photos I got for them. Here are a few of my favorites from the day...

This is just after the ceremony... look at the happiness!!!











I think Rachel looked so glamorous!!! She reminded me of a movie star from the 50s or 60s. Isn't she beautiful!?!!







I am so excited to FINALLY be learning more about photography. I feel like I have grown a lot in the past few months and I've barely even begun. I enjoy photography as a hobby. I love capturing memories so that they can be remembered forever.

Taking pictures makes me happy. Doing it for others as a gift triples the joy. :)




media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...