Friday, October 16, 2009

Incontinence

Warning to guys... if you do not like speaking of any women issues than you can just stop reading. I realize that by telling you this you are more likely to read on out of curiosity but I thought I should at least be fair and warn you. It's probably more humorous than gross but if you walk away thinking TMI it's your own fault.

Incontinence. According to www.webmd.com...

Stress incontinence may happen when there is an increase in abdominal pressure -- such as when you exercise, laugh, sneeze, or cough. Urine leaks due to weakened pelvic floor muscles and tissues.

Umm. Yeah. I have a problem.

I like to go to aerobics most mornings and I can handle most things but please, PLEASE do NOT ask me to do jumping jacks!!! I hate when we do jumping jacks. If I have had much to drink in the morning I have to do them like a 90 year old woman where I just step from side to side while moving my arms up and down. I look like a dork. If I don't do it like this... well yeah... you read the paragraph above about incontinence right?

And this week. It's really starting to bother me. I have been coughing A LOT. And sometimes... well sometimes after I cough I have to change my underwear.

Because of this I have been drinking less and therefore I am dehydrated. It's a lose/lose situation. But what is worse? Being a bit dehydrated or peeing my pants five times a day and there being nothing I can do about it?!!

You know... people didn't explain these kinds of things to me BEFORE I had babies. I think life is a bit unfair. Women get to experience this beautiful thing where they can grow a baby in their belly and give birth... BUT you just might end up peeing your pants for the rest of your life because of it. Not fair. I think anything that happens to a women as a result of childbirth should also somehow magically happen to the father as well.

Here's to another day of dehydration and hopefully not peeing my pants!

media buttons for post

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...